2023 IAGC Conference
Innovative Transformations: New Opportunities in Gifted Education
Teachers, Administrators, Counselors, School Social Workers, Instructional Coaches...
Do you have ideas and expertise to challenge, inspire, and empower advanced learners on their educational journeys? We invite you to submit a presentation proposal for the IAGC 28th Annual Conference, held at NIU Naperville on October 18-19, 2023! This year’s conference theme is Innovative Transformations: New opportunities in gifted education.
Proposals are due by midnight on April 21, 2023.PROPOSAL GUIDELINES:
We are looking for ideas with respect to the following areas:
Sessions should be approximately 45 mins. in length.
Proposal due date: April 21, 2023
Confirmations will be sent by May 12, 2023.
Presenters who wish to attend the conference can register at a discounted rate.
The following criteria will be considered as part of our rubric for presentation reviewers:
Topics should align with the IAGC mission and priorities:
IAGC MISSION: The Illinois Association for Gifted Children empowers educators, families and communities by advancing effective practices, programs and policies to promote the development of gifted and talented children throughout Illinois.
- To advocate for all children with gifts and talents.
- To support educators in aligning professional practice with NAGC standards.
- To provide opportunities for professional learning related to all children with gifts and talents.
- To engage and empower families and communities to support the needs of children with gifts and talents.
- To increase understanding throughout the State of Illinois regarding topics that impact children with gifts and talents.
- To address the excellence gap through diversity, equity and inclusion.
CLICK HERE to Submit Your Proposal