ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION FOR GIFTED CHILDREN
(Register Early - Space is limited)
Attention teachers, principals, district level administrators, school social workers and psychologists, and parents...
Please join us on June 12, 2020 in Springfield, Illinois for "Sharpening Focus on Advanced Learners," IAGC's new summer workshop!
Presentations and sessions focus on the following areas:
- Supporting equitable programming for advanced learners from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Using a talent development approach to nurture advanced learners
- Effectively implementing acceleration in schools and districts
- Using evidence-based practices, tools, and strategies to support student inquiry and to engage advanced learners in the classroom
- Administrator Academy #3011 "Legislation, Acceleration, and Accountability: What Administrators Need to Know" will run concurrently with Friday's session
Friday, June 12, 2020
REGISTER FOR FRIDAY WORKSHOP
Parent Workshop and Coffee
Saturday, June 13, 2020
REGISTER FOR PARENT WORKSHOP
Administrator Academy #3011: Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
REGISTER FOR ADMINISTRATOR ACADEMY